Everyone wants a picture-perfect smile, but most of us are not blessed with one. Teeth that are oddly shaped, crooked or gapped can hinder you from achieving that movie star smile. Fortunately, A1 Dental Clinic offers the most effective solution to all of these problems in the form of dental veneers.
What Are Veneers?
Dental veneers are a thin layer of porcelain or composite material that is bonded to the tooth’s surface as an alternative to painful dental procedures and help to boost the appearance of your smile. Our veneers make your teeth look natural and give you that picture-perfect smile. With veneers, we can improve the appearance of a single tooth or your whole mouth.
When Would You Need A Veneer?
- You may be the candidate for dental veneers, if
- You are unhappy with your smile
- You have broken, crooked or chipped teeth
- Your teeth are stained or discoloured
- You have gapped teeth
- Your teeth are worn down
- You have misaligned or irregularly shaped teeth
What Does The Procedure Involve?
The application of veneers requires two visits to our dental clinic.
- During your first visit, we will prepare your teeth by removing the outer enamel surface, providing room for the veneer. The impression of your tooth will be taken and sent to the laboratory for creating customised veneers.
- During your second visit, our dentist will clean the tooth and bond the veneer to the teeth using a special adhesive that holds it firmly. That’s all it takes! Now, you can leave our dental clinic with a beautiful smile.
Call us at 03 93592070 and schedule a consultation with the team at A1 Dental Clinic to find out if veneers are the perfect fit for your particular case. Let us do whatever it takes to improve your smile!